Although contracts and agreements govern nearly 80 percent of modern business operations, most companies haven’t changed the way they prepare, sign and manage them for over 20 years. If that's your business, you may be giving your competition the upper hand when it comes to speed to market, speed to revenue and an experience that both customers and employees love and have grown to expect.
Does your business have what it takes to manage your digital transformation in the post-COVID era? As the workplace—and the agreements that keep it running—become increasingly digital, it's never been more important that your organization is prepared. Whether you need to provide a seamless customer experience, increase employee productivity or stay compliant to mitigate risks, having a digital transformation strategy helps your business stay agile and resilient.
Join us for this exclusive event at the Los Angeles Lakers game on Friday, November 18th. You'll have the opportunity to network with your peers, hear from experts and learn how to lead your organization through its digital agreement transformation.
At this event, you'll see how to:
- Process high volumes of contracts/agreements and reduce manual errors, compliance and security risks
- Negotiate and redline at scale
- Send through SMS notifications for a better customer experience and faster response time
- Protect contracts/agreements and your business with identity verification and authentication
Date: Friday, November 18, 2022
Time: Arrive at 6:30pm
Location: Crypto.com Arena - 1111 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Industry landscape
- Demo of some of our most popular use cases
- Best practices from customer stories
- Network over some food and drinks while watching the Los Angeles Lakers vs. Detroit Pistons
As your organization continues to go digital, we're here to equip you with the tools you need to succeed. We’ll show how DocuSign can help you streamline processes to save time, value and future-proof your organization.
Space is limited; register now to claim your spot. Once the event is full, you will be placed on a waitlist.