Nearly 80 percent of modern business operations are governed by some type of contract or agreement, yet most companies haven’t changed the way they prepare, sign and manage them for over 20 years. If this sounds like your business, you may be giving your competition the upper hand when it comes to speed to market, speed to revenue and an experience that both customers and employees love and have grown to expect.
Does your business have what it takes to keep pace with the speed and expectations of today’s business environment? Agreements are the foundation of your business, and having the right technology to manage them seamlessly and efficiently has never been more important.
The good news is, with the right technology, you can drive more revenue, eliminate unnecessary costs, and reduce contract risk - all while delivering the experience your customers and employees deserve.
Join us for this exclusive event on Thursday, April 20th at Oak Steakhouse. You'll have the opportunity to network with your peers, hear from experts and learn how to lead your organization through its digital agreement transformation.
At this event, you'll see how to:
- Process high volumes of agreements and reduce manual errors, compliance and security risks
- Negotiate and redline at scale
- Send through SMS notifications for a better customer experience and faster response time
- Protect contracts/agreements and your business with identity verification and authentication
Date: Thursday, April 20th, 2023
Time: Arrive at 5:00pm
Location: Oak Steakhouse - 4777 Sharon Road, Suite 125, Charlotte, NC 28210
- Industry landscape
- Demo of some of our most popular use cases
- Best practices from customer stories
- Network over some food and drinks
As your organization continues to go digital, we're here to equip you with the tools you need to succeed. We’ll show how DocuSign can help you streamline processes to save time, value and future-proof your organization.
Space is limited; register now to claim your spot. Once the event is full, you will be placed on a waitlist.